(May 2017) Central Dauphin Football Rams Newsletter
Parent Meeting Documents
Players Signing with the NFL
The entire CD Rams Football Family would like to congratulate Evan Schwan and Jordan Bowman for signing with NFL teams this week immediately following the NFL draft. Jordan Bowman signed as an undrafted free agent with the New York Jets and Evan Schwan signed as an undrafted free agent with the New York Giants.
For Schwan, this next step comes after an outstanding season with the Penn State Nittany Lions in which he helped anchor a strong defensive line en route to an unforgettable Big 10 Championship run that landed them in the Rose Bowl.
Jordan Bowman arrives at this moment after a stellar four-year career as a safety at the University of California (PA). He posted great numbers throughout his career and capped it off with a fantastic senior year in which he helped lead the Vulcans to a PSAC Championship and a berth in the Division II National Championship playoffs.
Jordan graduated in 2013 from CD while Evan graduated in 2012. Both were starters on the Rams 2011 AAAA State Championship team.
Good luck to both!!
National Letter of Intent Day
The following students participated in the National Letter of Intent and Division III recognition today.
Trey Paul – Shippensburg/Football
Terrell Gabriel – Slippery Rock/Football
Dalton Oates – Shippensburg/Baseball
Gabriel Avillion – University of California-San Diego/Volleyball
Ethan Gardner – Lees-McRae College/Volleyball
Zachary Wise – Slippery Rock/Track & Field
Jacob Grove – Juniata College/Soccer
Max Muller – Juniata College/Soccer
Tyler Hohenshelt – Misericordia University/Lacrosse
Evans Childs – Delaware Valley/Football
Jordan Sellers – Franklin & Marshall/Football
Biranna Polly – Gwynedd Mercy University/Softball
Click here for more information
This was posted on 4-13-2017
Speed's Place Photo Gallery
Academic Excellence Photo Gallery
Community Connections Photo Gallery
CD Football Speed Ebersole Golf Tournament
The annual CD Football Speed Ebersole Golf Tournament is our traditional kickoff for the upcoming season. This year’s tournament will be held on Friday, June 23, 2017, at Manada Golf Club. We would like to personally invite you to be a sponsor, play golf or donate a prize. The tournament will begin with registration starting at 7 am and a Shotgun Start at 8 am. We have multiple levels of sponsorship: RAM, GREEN, WHITE, and HOLE. Cash and Prize donations will also be greatly appreciated. All sponsors and donors will be acknowledged in a special section of the RAMS Friday Night Football Program.
Click here for more information
(April 2017) Central Dauphin Football Rams Newsletter
CD Rams 2017 Football Schedules
(March 2017) Central Dauphin Football Rams Newsletter
Key Fund Raising Events for the Season
The Rams Club has already begun their 2017 campaign and has lined up some key fund raising events for the season. Please check out the website periodically to see what is happening and get more information on the following Events. Share this information with Family, Friends, Coworkers, etc..
1. Ford U Drive Event---Is slated for Saturday May 20th. It is currently planned to be held at the Central Dauphin High School back parking lot (lots closes to cafeteria entrance). The time of the event has not been scheduled as of yet. Eligible drivers will be those 18 years of age and older with a Valid Driver's License and proof of Insurance. Please watch your emails and this website for more information in the coming weeks.
2. Golf Outing--This year's golf outing will once again be held at Manada Golf Course in Grantville. It is scheduled for Friday June 23rd. Please start working on gathering your foursomes and plan to attend this event, as it's always a good time and you never know what cool and new hole events Mark VanBuskirk and his golf committee will come up with. Also we are always looking for sponsorships so if you would like to be a sponsor or know of someone or some business that would like to donate prizes please let Mark know.
3. Panera Bread Night Out--Similar to the Chipotle night out, this will be a new event for the Rams Club this season. This is always a fun time. Since we all need to eat, what a better way to give support to the program and get a good meal at the same time. Please watch your emails and this website for the date, time and location as that is all still being worked on.
4. Sons of Italy--This is always a good time out as this is usually our kickoff event for the season. At this time, the date and time have not been set but it is usually held the last Thursday of July or 1st Thursday of August. Again everyone is invited to attend, Family, Friends, Players, Co-Workers, etc. You get to stop in the Sons of Italy, located on Fritchey Street, enjoy a reasonably priced buffet meal, gather and mingle with family and friends, partake in some raffles and a silent auction which all benefit the program and at the end of the evening hopefully the Sons of Italy will present our Football Program with check. This event will only be successful if we get the turnout so please plan on attending this season.
5. Chipotle Night Out--Same as it has been the past 2 seasons. The Club will once again plan to hold this event. Date and time has not been set so please watch your emails and this website for more information
Thanks and we hope to see you at this year's events!!
Manheim Twp - Cole Veliky
Susquehanna Twp - Trey Paul
Wilson - Mitchell Talbott
Carlisle - AJ Noel
CV - Joey Silvers
East - Terrell Gabriel
Harrisburg - Adam Burkhart
Chambersburg - Evan Childs
Red Land - Dylan O’Neil
State College - Josh Fitz
Manheim Twp - Jordan Sellers
CV - Brady Straub
THE QUEST FOR 10,000!
The Community Connections Program, established in 2006, is nearing a huge milestone. In the past 11 years, the Rams have compiled 9,158 hours of community service. That means we are only 842 hours away from hitting 10,000. Let's Hit 10,000!
On December 17, 2016, the Rams did achieve an important milestone. As players put wreaths down at the gravesites of veterans at Ft. Indiantown Gap, we hit our 400th Community Connections event. Congratulations to all the Rams past and present who made this milestone possible.
CD Rams Football Banquet
- CD Rams Football Banquet
- CD Rams Football Seniors
- Varsity Season Highlights
- Senior Baby Video
- Glen McNamee Scholarship
- Community Connections
* 1236 Community Service Hours This Year
* 54 Community Service Events This Year
* 20 Players Completed at Least 20 Hours of Community Service
* 13 Players Completed at Least 30 Hours of Community Service
- CD Rams Football Seniors
- 2013 Freshman Team
- CD Rams Club Accomplishments
- Thank You, CD Rams Club Partners
- The CD Rams Club Need You
- Special Guest, Westin Gayman
- Our Mission
- Academic Development
* 30 Varsity Players Achieved Football Honor Roll Marking Period One
- Freshman Ram Award: Jackson Talbott
- Junior Varsity Ram Award: Brady Straub
- Midget Ram Award: Blaise Heshler
- Speed Ebersole Man of the Year: Terrell Gabriel
- Speed Ebersole Academic Award: Cole Veliky
- Speed Ebersole Most Improved Player: Trey Paul
- Hammer Award: Manus Frank
- Glen McNamee Scholarship
* Adam Burkhart (Sophomore)
* Ethan VanBuskirk (Junior)
* Jordan Sellers (Senior)
- Gold Star Mom MVP Scholarships
* 2015: Dylan O'Neil
* 2016: Terrell Gabriel
- 5000.00 Dollars in Scholarships was Awarded this Year
- Special Teams Players of the Year: Dylan Weaver and Ethan VanBuskirk
- Relentlessness Award: Terrell Gabriel
- Speed Ebersole Work Horse of the Year: Manus Frank
- Lineman of the Year: Jordan Sellers
- Scout Team Players of the Year: Evan Childs and Mitchell Talbott
- Speed Ebersole Ram Award: Josh Fitz
CD Rams Football Photo Gallery
2016 CD Sports Fall Season Recap
CD Rams Football Stats
Updated on 10-9-2016
Come Support Fall Sports
CD Football vs Susquehanna
CD Ram Buzz - Sports Update Edition 4
This was posted on 10-21-2016
CD Ram Buzz - Sports Update Edition 3
This was posted on 10-14-2016
CD Ram Buzz - Sports Update Edition 2
This was posted on 10-7-2016
CD Ram Buzz - Sports Update Edition 1
This was posted on 9-19-2016
Gold Star Mothers Game
This Friday’s football game vs. Wilson is also our 2nd Annual American Gold Star Mothers Game. The Gold Star Moms are a national organization for those who lost a child in service to our country.
Our team will be playing to honor this organization on Friday night and to honor all those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Beyond this, 11 of our seniors will be playing in honor of 11 fallen heroes. In fact, the moms of those 11 heroes will be in attendance and will be recognized at halftime.
The players were chosen mainly by their voluntary participation in many of our community service events that we do each year. In fact these 11 all volunteered anywhere between 27 hours and 65 hours in the off-season.
Ethan Van Buskirk
This was posted on 9-12-2016
CD Rams Football JV and Varsity Roster
CD Rams Football Freshman Roster
CD Football Stats / Record
Available during season
2016 Preseason Schedule Varsity and JV Football
2016 Varsity Game Schedule
2016 Game Partners
Huntington Learning Center
Mr. Bob's Subway
Prime Care Medical
R & K Subs
Bill Anderson Photography
Buffalo Wild Wings
CD Pizza & Subs
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Christopher's Pizza & Subs
Dr. Shirley & Ditty Dental
New York Life Insurance
Packer's Pizza & subs
Re/Max 1st Advantage
Ted's Bar & Grille
CD Football Coaching Staff
CD Football Games: Listen Live
On tunein app search for WMSS